Thursday, September 16, 2010

A few thoughts on the purpose of all this.

Primarily, I'm doing this for me, and I wish more bloggers were more unapologetic about this basic.

I'm not going to change the world. I'm venting.

I'll be on a series of topics. At one time, these topics would have seemed exotic or out of reach; now they're commonplace. Think Internet, Design, Software design, Photography, Politics and other issues that are now mundane. I hope to keep my brain a bit sharper by bringing a different perspective to them.

Will I succeed? I'd say "You Decide!", but of course that'd be disingenuous.

So, this "Different Perspective" thing--What is it? Well, that's where you get to decide.

Part of the problem with Blogging is that it creates an echo chamber, simply confirming beliefs you really want to be true. I don't pretend that anything I do will change that and lead people to thinking for themselves. But do keep it in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment